- 13-Apr-2017 to 12-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
MasterControl (www.MasterControl.com) is an international software solutions company which provides software tools to regulated organizations to help those organizations comply with rigid quality standards. Our customers include medical device, pharmaceutical, and food companies, all of which must conform to FDA regulations. We also serve those general manufacturing companies seeking ISO certification. MasterControl's software helps companies get their products to market faster, while reducing overall costs and increasing internal efficiency.
The Website Project Manager is responsible for the overall project management and performance of the MasterControl website. They will be responsible for using analytic tools to understand website traffic patterns to prioritize those areas in need of improvement. They will work closely with our Website Optimization Specialist to prioritize and design A/B tests to improve website performance. They will work closely with the Graphic Design, Writing, and Web Development staff as they develop scope and project manage various website improvement projects. The Website Project Manager is expected to have an excellent understanding of project management, website design, usability, conversion tactics, and A/B testing best practices, with a proven record of success. Excellent analytical skills are required in order to determine the effectiveness of optimization efforts. This position is critical to assisting the Sales team in developing MasterControl's sales pipeline to increase company revenue. Works under immediate supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stay up-to-date on website design trends, optimization tools, and A/B testing best practices
- Propose, create detailed scopes, and project manage innovative solutions to improve website usability, design, content, and advanced marketing features
- Analytics of all website elements to determine what is working and what is not working to drive further optimization efforts
- Create detailed scope documentation to assist web development in the building of new website functionality
- Support the prioritization and design of A/B tests to improve visit-to-lead conversion and website usability
- Other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for an extended period of time
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proven website management or website optimization experience
- Strong analytical ability to determine success of optimization efforts
- Ability to manage multiple short and long term projects without close supervision
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good Microsoft Excel skills required, with overall Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Fundamental understanding of digital marketing practices preferred
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Associate's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Work experience should include a minimum of 3 years of website optimization, design, and project management
Why Work Here?
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best talent in our industry, is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We value every employee and their contribution to what makes MasterControl successful. We give right back to the employee through a generous benefits package, great flexibility, and continuous opportunities for advancement.
Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep them here by developing and challenging their skillsets, encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a culture that can't be found elsewhere. Which is why we say - #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs, from our company parties to our competitive benefits, you can't really go wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
We are growing quickly and always looking for talented individuals to add to #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Generous PTO package of three weeks, increasing after just three years of employment
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy ($50K)
- Great Flexibility
- Wellness Programs (every employee gets a Fitbit!)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United states on a full-time basis.