- 30-Mar-2017 to 29-May-2017 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
MasterControl (www.MasterControl.com) is an international software solutions company that provides software solutions for regulated companies to comply with rigid quality standards. Our customers include medical device, pharmaceutical, and food companies that must conform to FDA regulations, as well as general manufacturing companies that require a high level of quality compliance, such as those found within ISO standards. MasterControl products help companies get their products to market faster, while reducing overall costs and increasing internal efficiency.
MasterControl is growing rapidly and recruiting a Sales Development Rep for our Americas sales/marketing team. This vital role will initiate prospect contact, nurture, and qualify leads for our regional sales teams. If you are a high energy, sales focused individual, with a positive attitude and willingness to learn, we have a great career opportunity for you here at MasterControl.
Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) will work closely with the North America sales and marketing teams and be responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management owning the lead from inception through qualification and nurturing before passing it onto the applicable Regional Account Executive.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the organization and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- Responsible for nurturing sales/lead pipeline with qualified opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Perform outbound calling for lead generation
- Manage and monitor inbound prospect activities and provide follow-up to marketing campaigns
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Adapt conversations to promote software solutions with various management levels and professionals across technical and business disciplines
- Qualify sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Pass qualified opportunities and related information to the sales team to create an effective lead hand-off
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Company technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Developing industry specific scripts and email templates
- Proactively continue company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information
- Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses
- Record all activity in CRM and update records as necessary
- Work with Pardot Marketing Automation tool
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem solving skills
- Adapts quickly to change
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM a plus
- Prior experience with Pardot marketing automation tool a plus
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Quality and/or Regulatory Processes, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Blood and Biologics, Discrete Manufacturing, Quality Management Software (QMS)
- 1-3 years of Sales or Sales Support related experience (Technology industry preferred)
- Must be able to work in a team environment while maintaining independence
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Pardot preferred but not required
- Demonstrated success in account penetration through use of email; candidate will need to present samples
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections
What is MasterControl looking for in our future team members?
- Solid work ethic
- Good attitude
- Great telephone skills
- No apprehension in Cold Calling
- Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, listening)
- Self-disciplined, organized
- Mature, articulate, professional
- Good understanding of Business & Technical Concepts
- Ability to handle objections and handle gatekeepers
- Understand how to navigate an organization starting top down
- Self-starter who can maintain a high call rate to achieve appointment goals
- Microsoft Office proficiency
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for extended periods of time
- Extended hours on the phone
Why Work Here?
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best talent in our industry, is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We value every employee and their contribution to what makes MasterControl successful. We give right back to the employee through a generous benefits package, great flexibility, and continuous opportunities for advancement.
Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep them here by developing and challenging their skillsets, encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a culture that can't be found elsewhere. Which is why we say - #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs, from our company parties to our competitive benefits, you can't really go wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
We are growing quickly and always looking for talented individuals to add to #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Generous PTO package of three weeks, increasing after just three years of employment
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy ($50K)
- Great Flexibility
- Wellness Programs (every employee gets a Fitbit!)
- Work from home opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United states on a full-time basis.