- 27-Mar-2017 to 26-May-2017 (MST)
- Quality Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
MasterControl (www.MasterControl.com) is an international software solutions company that provides software solutions for regulated companies to comply with rigid quality standards. Our customers include medical device, pharmaceutical, and food companies that must conform to FDA regulations, as well as general manufacturing companies that require a high level of quality compliance, such as those found within ISO standards. MasterControl products help companies get their products to market faster, while reducing overall costs and increasing internal efficiency.
The Facilities Assistant/Receptionist will serve as a key player in MasterControl's Corporate Operations team. The position's duties will include general receptionist responsibilities including answering Company calls, general office management functions, and providing administrative support across MasterControl. The Facilities Assistant/Receptionist will also participate in organizing and executing Company meetings and events. This role will ensure MasterControl's work environment is positive and productive by coordinating snack programs/vendors and serving as a liaison for facilities requests. This position works in an exciting and dynamic team environment and will have a direct impact on the company's success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcoming, greeting and directing visitors and employees both in person and over the phone, while maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Manage the Front Desk of the corporate office by answering a multi-line phone system, providing general assistance to customers and guests, and directing visitors or callers to the correct contact or department.
- Receive and distribute mail and packages throughout the headquarters office.
- Support both internal and external events and activities.
- Work closely with the Facilities team and Building Management to ensure maintenance projects and office/building improvements are completed quickly and efficiently.
- Manage building access systems including security badges generation and visitor sign-in procedures.
- Provide general support for expense reporting and cost-tracking projects.
- Provide recruiting support to set-up candidate interviews and host on-site candidates
- Management of vendor relationships for internal snack/food program and other office programs
- Other items as requested by Corporate Services management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Microsoft Suite Experience - Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Previous phone/customer service experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicate effectively in person, by telephone, and in writing
- Team player and a willingness to adjust priorities as needed
- Ability to work independently or in a group
- Outgoing, creative and organized
- Multitasking and prioritization skills
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for an extended period of time.
- Ability to climb a ladder and affix items to high points on a wall for events
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to perform various physically activities such as: event room decorating and setup/takedown, item/equipment stocking and cleaning
- 2+ years of related experience in an office coordination or administrative role
- High school diploma required, College education (AA, AS, BA, BS, etc.) preferred
Why Work Here?
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best talent in our industry, is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We value every employee and their contribution to what makes MasterControl successful. We give right back to the employee through a generous benefits package, great flexibility, and continuous opportunities for advancement.
Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep them here by developing and challenging their skillsets, encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a culture that can't be found elsewhere. Which is why we say - #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs, from our company parties to our competitive benefits, you can't really go wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
We are growing quickly and always looking for talented individuals to add to #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Generous PTO package of three weeks, increasing after just three years of employment
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy ($50K)
- Great Flexibility
- Wellness Programs (every employee gets a Fitbit!)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United states on a full-time basis