- 15-Mar-2017 to 14-May-2017 (MST)
- Education Services
- 84105, UT, USA
- Full Time
The Instructor will act as a qualified expert of MasterControl products, teaching in the Education Center, on WebEx, and On-Site at client locations. 1) Works with the appropriate content experts in Product Management, Configuration Services, Support and other areas required to assemble, implement, deliver modules, provide client support for issues. 2) Acts as a liaison to Configuration Services 3) Instructs employees as required.4) Records bugs or enhancement requests through User Voice. 5) Creates and provides guidance on education materials. This includes materials for existing supported versions of the software, as well as past and future NEW versions as they are released. 6) Meets classroom and virtual training needs and requirements for internal/external customers. Position requires some travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide instruction at the Education Center, Client On-Site location, or via WebEx as a Certified MasterControl Instructor. This will require material expertise and a classroom presence to work with multiple clients at the same time while providing a consistent level of professionalism and material knowledge transfer.
- Act as a Liaison for the Education Group and Product Management – enabling the transfer of knowledge to pass through to Project, Education, Configuration Services, and Technical Support.
- Create NEW Product Reference Material/Courses/Certifications/Presentations. Add/rework materials as revisions require changes.
- Sequence curriculum to work within the total Education Center's prerequisites and bundled packages.
- Produce materials for the classroom, further develop the skills within the MasterControl's community of clients; contribute to the current and future use of the Education Center's facilities and its expansion.
- Enter and record the variety of bugs, enhancements and issues that flow from the class and clients as they provide output during classes.
- Assist with the total Education Center's packaging of materials, e-materials, availability through the MasterControl CustomerWebsite and Classroom Presentation materials.
- Act as a substitute during times when the Education Center's Director or Colleagues are unavailable with the understanding this will lead to other instructional areas.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- B.S. Business/Science/Education preferred.
- Prior experience with software training in an adult, professional classroom environment or at the client's site.
- Excellent communication skills, classroom skills, personal organization skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience with curriculum development, e-course development, and train the trainer/user package development.
- Two to five years of experience in the quality industry with GxP knowledge.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of the Regulated Life Sciences industry arena and the Professional Level of Instruction required to meet this fast growing business.
- Personal attributes require composure, enjoyment working with professionals, and having fun yet demanding attention and clarity in the classroom environment.
- Ability to conduct classroom instruction and maintain a daily agenda of topics, answer questions, give guidance, work with special groups before and after classes to assist them on special topics, and provide support for those needing additional tutoring and training.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, in person, in WebEx sessions, and through e-mail.
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk or in the Education Center for extended periods of time.
- Some travel required to conduct training at client sites.
- Previous experience with JReport or another analytics application
Why Work Here?
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best talent in our industry, is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We value every employee and their contribution to what makes MasterControl successful. We give right back to the employee through a generous benefits package, great flexibility, and continuous opportunities for advancement.
Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep them here by developing and challenging their skillsets, encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a culture that can't be found elsewhere. Which is why we say - #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs, from our company parties to our competitive benefits, you can't really go wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
We are growing quickly and always looking for talented individuals to add to #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Generous PTO package of three weeks, increasing after just three years of employment
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy ($50K)
- Great Flexibility
- Wellness Programs (every employee gets a Fitbit!)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United states on a full-time basis