- 23-Feb-2017 to 24-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Marketing - Web Dev
- 84105, UT, USA
- Full Time
MasterControl (www.MasterControl.com) is an international software solutions company that provides software solutions for regulated companies to comply with rigid quality standards. Our customers include medical device, pharmaceutical, and food companies that must conform to FDA regulations, as well as general manufacturing companies that require a high level of quality compliance, such as those found within ISO standards. MasterControl products help companies get their products to market faster, while reducing overall costs and increasing internal efficiency.
The Web Developer is responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of MasterControl's website applications. The role performs web development using best practices and complex third party integrations. Particular emphasis in this role will be the application and maintenance of agile best practices for the Web Development team. The successful candidate will work with internal clients company-wide as well as the team manager to effectively meet milestones for new and existing website applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain software website applications
- Develop wireframes and proof-of-concept web designs prior to actual implementation
- Help break down projects with the team into workable-sized portions
- Follow development process documents for application creation
- Contribute well in a team environment
- Create design specifications for each component created
- Develop technical architecture of websites including scripting, database design, and user interface design.
- Work with customers and internal company departments to resolve escalated website issues
- Research new technologies
- Other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to use objected oriented principles.
- General Webserver knowledge (IIS, Apache)
- Experience with development tools such as Visual Studio.
- Experience with MySQL and /or Microsoft SQL Server and SQL coding preferred.
- Experience with Sitefinity CMS preferred.
- Familiarity with website security and mitigation techniques (SQL injection, XSS exploits).
- Experience with logically breaking down projects strong, demonstrable organizational skills a must
- Experience in the Agile development framework
- Cloud application hosting experience (AWS, Azure) preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for an extended period of time.
Why Work Here?
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best talent in our industry, is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We value every employee and their contribution to what makes MasterControl successful. We give right back to the employee through a generous benefits package, great flexibility, and continuous opportunities for advancement.
Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep them here by developing and challenging their skillsets, encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a culture that can't be found elsewhere. Which is why we say - #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs, from our company parties to our competitive benefits, you can't really go wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
We are growing quickly and always looking for talented individuals to add to #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Generous PTO package of three weeks, increasing after just three years of employment
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy ($50K)
- Great Flexibility
- Wellness Programs (every employee gets a Fitbit!)
- Work from Home Opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United states on a full-time basis