- 15-Feb-2017 to 16-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Sales Operations
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
MasterControl (www.MasterControl.com) is an international software solutions company that provides software solutions for regulated companies to comply with rigid quality standards. Our customers include medical device, pharmaceutical, and food companies that must conform to FDA regulations, as well as general manufacturing companies that require a high level of quality compliance, such as those found within ISO standards. MasterControl products help companies get their products to market faster, while reducing overall costs and increasing internal efficiency.
The Channel Operations Specialist is responsible for working with our Partner Program managers to grow revenue through MasterControl's indirect partner channel by providing logistical and operational support. Activities include providing sales support, building and maintaining effective communication channels with partners, and maintaining and creating appropriate analytics to help in developing partner strategies.
This position plays a critical role in supporting the success of a growing channel program.
Provide sales assistance to partner managers and partners as needed.
- Lead and direct the day-to-day management of partner program infrastructure including: pricing / quoting / orders, RFP support, reports and analytics, partner tickets, on- and off-boarding.
- Systems management (salesforce.com, partner community, partner website, partner organizer).
- Develop, maintain and distribute partner data, opportunity registration, prospect research, competitive information and other information as requested.
- Develop and refine partner sales tools (demo database, HT, Exec Slide deck), presentations, demonstration environments tools and other tools as needed.
- Responsible for communication programs (newsletter internal and external), coordination and planning of global partner events, regular partner education activities, training courses, curriculum and literature, and occasional on-site partner visits/audits.
- Supervision of partner training / certification program and ongoing education.
- Continuously drive and initiate process improvement initiatives which result in a more efficient use of resources and sales partner support methods.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience).
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong attention to detail, writing and editing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, coordinate project details among multiple departments, and meet rigid deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat, and other computer systems and communication tools.
- Ability to organize and create insightful analytics using Excel or other analytics tools to drive strategical decisions.
- Ability to work extended hours associated with corporate events.
- Channel support experience prefered
- Marketing, Accounting, or Computer Science degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Work experience preferred to include a minimum of 2 years in sales or sales support position with sales tool development a plus.
- Database experience preferred.
- Experience with MasterControl software a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, in person, over the telephone, and in e-mail.
- Bending, stooping and lifting are integral aspects of this position.
Why Work Here?
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best talent in our industry, is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We value every employee and their contribution to what makes MasterControl successful. We give right back to the employee through a generous benefits package, great flexibility, and continuous opportunities for advancement.
Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep them here by developing and challenging their skillsets, encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a culture that can't be found elsewhere. Which is why we say - #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs, from our company parties to our competitive benefits, you can't really go wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
We are growing quickly and always looking for talented individuals to add to #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Generous PTO package of three weeks, increasing after just three years of employment
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy ($50K)
- Great Flexibility
- Wellness Programs (every employee gets a Fitbit!)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United states on a full-time basis