- 30-Jan-2017 to 31-Mar-2017 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
The Senior UI Software Engineer is responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of the company's technical products and systems. Performs engineering design evaluations and may develop a range of products. Uses professional concepts and company policies to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain software applications as assigned
- Follow development process documents for software creation
- Create design specifications for each component
- Work with customers and technical support to resolve product issues
- Train others on new technology and products
- Research new technologies
- Follow company policy for expense reporting
- Other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, in person, over the telephone and in e-mail
- Minimum five years work related experience
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to constructive criticism.
- Experience with development tools such as Eclipse, SVN, GIT, BitBucket, IntelliJ, Bugzilla
- Agile development team environment preferred (SAFe)
Advanced knowledge of the following languages/frameworks
- Angular 2
Why Work Here?
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best talent in our industry, is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We value every employee and their contribution to what makes MasterControl successful. We give right back to the employee through a generous benefits package, great flexibility, and continuous opportunities for advancement.
Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep them here by developing and challenging their skillsets, encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a culture that can't be found elsewhere. Which is why we say - #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs, from our company parties to our competitive benefits, you can't really go wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
We are growing quickly and always looking for talented individuals to add to #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Generous PTO package of three weeks, increasing after just three years of employment
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy ($50K)
- Great Flexibility
- Wellness Programs (every employee gets a Fitbit!)
- Work from Home Opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United states on a full-time basis.