- 09-Jan-2017 to 10-Mar-2017 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
MasterControl (www.MasterControl.com) is an international software solutions company which provides software tools to regulated organizations to help those organizations comply with rigid quality standards. Our customers include medical device, pharmaceutical, and food companies, all of which must conform to FDA regulations. We also serve those general manufacturing companies seeking ISO certification. MasterControl's software helps companies get their products to market faster, while reducing overall costs and increasing internal efficiency.
The Marketing Content & Localization Coordinator is responsible for the translation, localization, and posting of digital content assets (website pages, emails, social media posts, blog articles, downloadable collateral, etc.) used for thought leadership and demand generation by MasterControl's Marketing department. The Marketing Content & Localization Coordinator is expected to have an understanding of HTML, project management, and general marketing knowledge. This person will work closely with their manager, the Demand Generation team, the Web Development team, foreign offices, and various foreign based partners to ensure all digital content assets are localized as needed and then utilized properly among our various Marketing channels.
This position is critical to assisting the Marketing team to develop MasterControl's prospect and customer sales pipeline to increase company revenue. This position works under immediate supervision.
- Project manage the translatation and localization of digital content assets
- Post customer, partner, and prospect communication through email, website, social, and other appropriate channels
- Stay up-to-date on MasterControl's digital asset library and available advertising channels
- Propose and implement innovative solutions to improve digital asset usage in the various Marketing channels
- Analytics on content usage and interaction to determine what is working and what is not working to drive further optimization efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of HTML and website design
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple short and long term projects concurrently without close supervision
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft Excel skills required, with overall Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Work experience should include a minimum of 1 year in localization, project management, and / or a marketing position
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for extended periods of time