- 22-Dec-2016 to 20-Feb-2017 (MST)
- Professional Services
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Full Time
Title: Implementation Manager
MasterControl (www.MasterControl.com) is an international software solutions company that provides software solutions for regulated companies to comply with rigid quality standards. Our customers include medical device, pharmaceutical, and food companies that must conform to FDA regulations, as well as general manufacturing companies that require a high level of quality compliance, such as those found within ISO standards. MasterControl products help companies get their products to market faster, while reducing overall costs and increasing internal efficiency.
The Implementation Manager will perform MasterControl software and system implementation and configuration, industry specific Best Practice consulting, client product specific training, initialization processes and software validation guidance for MasterControl customers. The Implementation Manager is responsible for ownership of customer issues and works with internal and external resources to address. The Implementation Manager will provide thorough post client documentation, open issues reports and communicate across multiple divisions within MasterControl to ensure successful implementations. Computer literacy skills, continuing knowledge of software revision changes and attention to detail are critical skills for the role. The Implementation Manager will provide clients with product knowledge and expertise, software validation expertise and working knowledge of regulatory requirements. The Implementation Manager works in a fast-paced team environment to provide high quality services to a broad customer base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist customers in configuration of electronic quality management system
• Provide customers with industry Best Practice consultation for development of quality systems
• Educate customers in the implementation and application of company products
• Guidance and preparation of validation documentation and execution practices
• Working knowledge of industry regulations in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Biologics
• Internal documentation, post client documentation
• Communicate findings from fieldwork back to the appropriate MasterControl team members
• Create and maintain strong working relationships with customers
• Develop and complete quarterly personal, team level and group level tasks
• Maintain current expense report documentation during client travel
• Develop travel itineraries based on Project Office scheduling
• Maintain personal records as required by the Services Group
• Other duties as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing, in person, over the telephone and in e-mail
• Ability to successfully operate a laptop computer, MS Office Suite products and develop effective reports when called upon.
• Ability to continually learn and grasp new terminology, application revision changes and industry changes
• Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Thorough understanding of a manufacturing environment with capability to conceptualize document solutions
• Proven success working in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment with tight deadlines
• Mastery of planning, coordination, and task prioritization skills
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
• B.S. Business/Science
• ASQ or equivalent certification preferred
• Life Sciences and/or Research experience preferred
• Working knowledge of MasterControl required.
• Ability to work non-standard hours
• Up to 50% travel may be required