- 18-Oct-2013 to 12-Nov-2013 (MST)
- Internal IT
- 84121, UT, USA
- Full Time
The Web Developer is responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of MasterControl's customer website applications. The role performs web development design using best practices and complex third party integrations. The successful candidate will work with Internal IT, Technical Support and Professional Services to effectively meet Company milestones for new and existing website applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create and maintain software website applications
• Develop wireframes and proof-of-concept web designs prior to actual implementation
• Follow development process documents for application creation
• Create design specifications for each component created
• Develops technical architecture of Internet Web sites including scripting, database design and user interface design.
• Work with customers and internal company departments to resolve escalated website issues
• Research new technologies
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to use objected oriented principles preferred.
• General Webserver knowledge (IIS, Apache)
• Experience with development tools such as InstallShield, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, and Subversion preferred.
• Experience with MySQL and /or Microsoft SQL Server and SQL coding preferred.
• Creating and/or manipulating graphics.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
• Ability to operate a computer and work at a desk for an extended period of time.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!