- 16-Oct-2013 to 20-May-2014 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
The Software Engineer is responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of the Company's technical products and systems. The role performs engineering design evaluations and may develop a range of software products. The Software Engineer learns to use professional concepts and Company procedures to analyze situations and data to develop complex solutions. The Software Engineer will work in a dynamic team environment to effectively meet Company milestones for new and existing products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain software applications
- Follow development process documents for
- Create design specifications for each
- Work with customers and technical support to
resolve escalated product issues
- Train others on new technology and products
- Research new technologies
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work in a team environment and
adapt to constructive criticism
- Ability to use objected oriented principles
- Experience with development tools such as
InstallShield, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Subversion, and Bugzilla preferred.
Experience with Oracle and /or Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
Software Development Lifecycle experience preferred.
Bachelor's degree in a computer related discipline (Computer Science, Computer engineering, Information
PWDNET and Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!